Minister MacAulay appoints new Board Members to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board
Today, the Honourable Lawrence MacAulay, Minister of Veterans Affairs and Associate Minister of National Defence, announced the appointment of 10 new Board Members to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board.
These appointments were made through an open, transparent and merit-based Governor in Council appointee process.
The Board Member appointments are effective December 14, 2020:
- Sundeep Burm of Surrey, BC
- Gabrielle Fortin of Gatineau, QC
- Zine Ghediri of Montréal , QC
- Jason Glover of Collingwood, ON
- Mary Lynn Kane of Stratford, PE
- Sean Layden of Dartmouth, NS
- Christine Lewis Cossette of Gatineau, QC
- Corrado Micalef of Charlottetown, PE
- Nancy Miller of Calgary, AB
- Richard Thibault of Stratford, PE
Current VRAB Board Member biographies can be found here.